Monday, October 31, 2011

Neighbor Halloween Treats

 I saw this cute idea HERE to make Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats and had to give it a whirl.
Instead of tootsie rolls I used chocolate ended candy corn for the stems.

I added pics of key things to keep in mind and use.  The butter above kept the sticky stuff off my hand and made it easier to make the ball.  Looks lovely right?!
I used a medicine syringe to suck up the icing so make it easier to make leaves.
Just want to add that Wilton coloring is much better than any other!  Just a little goes a long way!
And above is my giant bowl I use to mix everything.  Comes in handy!  It's soaking above!

I put the Pumpkins in individual Halloween cupcake deals and my kids loved handing them out to all the neighbor kids.  

No comments:

Post a Comment