Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chore Can

When my kiddos are arguing with each other, being little toots, or are totally bored they reach into the chore can and grab a chore.  They like that it's a surprise each time so they don't argue with me!  It's a popsicle stick that's the boss.  Sometimes they enjoy them and sometimes they do not.  Either way, I get some of my chores done around the house!!  It's a win win for me!
I used a can I had chalkboard painted awhile back and tied a fabric scrap for decoration.  I can change out the fabric scrap to keep it seasonal or fun!
Liking the sideways pic aren't you?!  Hehe!

Tip Junkie handmade projects

2 comments:

  1. Tooo cute! Loving the owls. I need to do something like this for my Little Guy. Would you share it here?

    http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/csh-thursday-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete