Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Boo Boo Bag

 I know you are enjoying my goofballs pretending to be hurt with the boo boo bag!  LOL!  Very realistic indeed!  
 And you know kids always hurt their eyeballs and need a boo boo bag on top!  Silly girl!
On a serious note, my kids use these all the time because they have their Mommy's lack of coordination.  We have 4 of these in different sizes.  Just scrap fabric filled with long grain rice mixed with orange oil drops.  They get hurt, get a boo boo bag, sniff it for awhile and distract themselves from their boo boo.  They are also great for fevers!  Just keep in the freezer.
Make longer ones and sew sections so it will lay on their forehead.  I also made my kids each a long one sectioned off in three sections to microwave and drape over their anckes/feet when they have growing pains.  I'll have to take a pic of them and post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment